If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries with regard to these practices please click here to contact us.
Data Collection and Intended Use
On RegionalAirlineContractor.com website, we may collect two (2) types of data about users:
1. Active data (such as name, mail address, e-mail address, telephone/fax numbers, etc.) when voluntarily submitted by visitors for registration, sales and services enquiry, etc.; and
2. Passive data (such as browser type, IP address, page reference, etc.)
Data gathered from our website are not distributed to third parties and are for the purpose of understanding our website visitors so we can improve the products or services offered.
The party collecting the personal data described herein is RegionalAirlineContractor.com.
The personal data submitted by you are used only for the express purposes stated at the location where you provide it, i.e., in order to receive press releases, newsletters or other Opt-In purposes. We will not use personally identifiable data for direct marketing or unsolicited follow-up unless you have given us expressed permission for such use (Opt-In).
We will use your personally identifiable data only for business purposes within RegionalAirlineContractor.com, which may include its communication to other service providers in that particular contract.
We do not share personally identifiable data collected at this site with third parties except for the limited instances set out below. The exceptions are:
- We may transfer your personal data to our partner agencies (service providers) who assist us in administering the site(s). They can only use the data for the purposes of maintaining my site(s). These partner agencies are bound by a contractual agreement to keep your data private and secure.
- We may also disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of RegionalAirlineContractor.com, our clients and the public.
- In the event of an acquisition of all or part of RegionalAirlineContractor.com by another company, or in the event that RegionalAirlineContractor.com were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the RegionalAirlineContractor.com business, the acquirer would have access to the data maintained by RegionalAirlineContractor.com, which could include personal data, subject to applicable law. Similarly, data may be transferred as part of a reorganization (Business merging) or insolvency proceedings.
Process of personal data (such as user-ID, password, credit card number, etc.) may be mandatory for the purposes of consultation, modification or deletion of your personal data and/or of the online services offered by this website.
One Time Registration
In order to make the registration process easier, we may use one time registration tool across RegionalAirlineContractor.com website. With this, when you register on our website, the data can be automatically made available to you for registering at another RegionalAirlineContractor.com site(s). All your personal data are protected and you still must Opt-In to receive data from RegionalAirlineContractor.com website(s) before you are added to our mailing list.
Data Security, Accessing, Deleting or Correcting Data
Your personal data is password protected on a secure server. You may have your personal data deleted, corrected or revised by sending me an e-mail or by clicking the link at the foot of newsletters and other regular communications you receive from RegionalAirlineContractor.com.
In the event you are required to register your personal particulars in order to access our website, your personal data are kept secure. Only authorized RegionalAirlineContractor.com staff, affiliated companies staff, third party agents or our business partners (who have agreed to keep the data secure) have access to your personal data.
Tracking Technology (‘Cookies’)
I do make use of tracking technology (‘Cookies’) to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location, and understanding how visitors use this website. Cookies also help me tailor this website to your personal needs. This data will not be disclosed outside RegionalAirlineContractor.com, affiliated companies, third party agents, or business partners and will not be used for unsolicited communication.
Some of our websites may provide you with the opportunity to email a web page to another person. For this feature to work, we may need to collect your email addresses and/or the email addresses of those to whom you send the web page. The email addresses collected in this context are not used for any other purpose other than to send your request. These email addresses are not stored and are deleted immediately after your request is fulfilled.
We do not practice sending unsolicited e-mails to recipients containing advertisement or marketing related materials without the prior consent of the recipient, otherwise known as Spamming. All newsletters and any other promotional material that may be sent to you will only be sent after you have opted in and confirmed in a separate email your request to receive the information in question.
The data collected through this website is kept secure for as long as it is necessary taking into consideration the purpose for which it is collected before being destroyed.
We believe that it is highly important to protect the privacy of children online and encourage parents or guardians to spend time online with the children to participate and monitor their e-activities. This is a business website, we do not collect personal data from children under the age of 16.